Welcome to SPHERE STORIES, where I will be posting chapter by chapter of my stories that I write. Maybe eventually, if one of my stories are like really popular, I may publish it on Kindle. Free, of course. Some of these stories may have to do with books you might have read, like the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, or the I AM NUMBER FOUR series, which will be my fanfiction. I don't like neither Fanfiction or Wattpad, so I decided to write here, having my own blog!
I think I should tell a bit about myself. I also write for the blog The Demigod Guide - Learn to Survive and am starting another blog called the Stone Reader. My name is Hoon Kim, and I am on Google Plus, Instagram, and Twitter, but you'll only be able to contact me through Google Plus. I liek writing, as you can see.
The first two stories I am planning currently are based on the Roman/Greek mythology genre. Yes, it is in our time. The first story will be called The American Civil War II, which is a bit in the future. The second (planned, I don't know if I will go through with this) one is about the American Revolution, a story where Roman and Greek demigods alike will unite to fight Britain from gaining back Olympus. And yes, that is the time where Olympus moved from Great Britain/Europe to America. Like I said, I'll have to do a ton of research to fit it in with actual history, so maybe if I'm not that busy, I could fit a bit of it here and there. And one rule on this blog: I will NEVER EVER do two stories at a time. I won't move on until it's finished. Sometimes, if I just can't think of anything more for the story, you'll notice: the messy handwriting (not really), and the hastily made conclusion.
Thanks for reading! Until next time,
Hoon Kim
EDIT: My first story will actually not be The American Civil War II. Sorry about that. It'll actually be The Secret Life of a Greek Boy, still based on Greek mythology.
No comments:
Post a Comment